achyutktelang blogspot

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

viernes, 14 de marzo de 2008

Herzog

Posted on 13:07 by jackson
"I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony but chaos, hostility and murder".

My friend Pete Pelisek and I have an admiration for the filmmaker Werner Herzog. This is a BBC interview where Herzog is shot by a sniper with an air rifle. Make sure to watch the entire clip. He may have added the word 'ironic' to the quote above.



And this tidbit from IMDB:

"Joaquin Phoenix was in a car accident on a winding canyon road that flipped his car over. Shaken and confused, Phoenix heard a tapping on his window and a voice say, "Just relax." Unable to see the man, Phoenix replied, "I'm fine. I am relaxed." Then managed to see that the man was Werner Herzog, and Herzog replied, "No, you're not." After helping Phoenix out of the wreckage, Herzog phoned for an ambulance and vanished."
Enviar por correo electrónicoEscribe un blogCompartir en XCompartir con Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Spielberg Part 3 - Saving Private Ryan, The William Goldman Essay
    I finally tracked down that essay by Goldman regarding 'Saving Private Ryan'. I thought I'd put it up here to make sure I didn...
  • Sunday Fun
    Anachronisme Uploaded by LesSingesHurlants . - Arts and animation videos.
  • Robert Rodriguez Music Video
    Rodriguez shot this little music video with two Canon 7d DSLR's. Even the television program 'House' decided to do a little exp...
  • Hertzfeldt might have an obsession...
    A wonderful obsession.
  • (sin título)
    “A movie has to have a great opening. It must command attention…You don’t ever want to open a play at the top of your bent. But a movie shou...
  • More Toobs
    Rob's finished the new installment of 'In teh Toobs' and I can see why he fell behind schedule. Ambitious would be a fitting de...
  • Mark
    Zemeckis is a lot like Speilberg or Ron Howard where they can do great popcorn movies but lack the confidence or depth to pull off real dram...
  • More Konk.
    I don't know if it's the Jameson but this guy seems to make a lot of sense.
  • The Conversation
  • The most gloriously nerdy thing I've ever seen...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (4)
    • ►  enero (4)
  • ►  2013 (13)
    • ►  julio (4)
    • ►  mayo (4)
    • ►  abril (2)
    • ►  marzo (1)
    • ►  febrero (1)
    • ►  enero (1)
  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  noviembre (1)
    • ►  julio (2)
    • ►  marzo (1)
    • ►  enero (1)
  • ►  2011 (28)
    • ►  diciembre (1)
    • ►  octubre (3)
    • ►  septiembre (1)
    • ►  agosto (6)
    • ►  junio (2)
    • ►  mayo (2)
    • ►  abril (3)
    • ►  marzo (3)
    • ►  febrero (2)
    • ►  enero (5)
  • ►  2010 (34)
    • ►  noviembre (5)
    • ►  octubre (2)
    • ►  septiembre (5)
    • ►  agosto (5)
    • ►  julio (3)
    • ►  junio (2)
    • ►  mayo (4)
    • ►  abril (2)
    • ►  marzo (3)
    • ►  febrero (1)
    • ►  enero (2)
  • ►  2009 (25)
    • ►  diciembre (2)
    • ►  noviembre (2)
    • ►  agosto (2)
    • ►  julio (1)
    • ►  junio (5)
    • ►  mayo (4)
    • ►  abril (6)
    • ►  marzo (2)
    • ►  febrero (1)
  • ▼  2008 (48)
    • ►  diciembre (5)
    • ►  noviembre (1)
    • ►  octubre (4)
    • ►  septiembre (1)
    • ►  agosto (1)
    • ►  julio (2)
    • ►  junio (4)
    • ►  mayo (5)
    • ►  abril (7)
    • ▼  marzo (5)
      • The most gloriously nerdy thing I've ever seen...
      • Anthony Minghella
      • The Theatrical Experience Part 3
      • The Legion of Decency
      • Herzog
    • ►  febrero (9)
    • ►  enero (4)
  • ►  2007 (56)
    • ►  diciembre (4)
    • ►  noviembre (4)
    • ►  octubre (3)
    • ►  septiembre (8)
    • ►  agosto (6)
    • ►  julio (19)
    • ►  junio (3)
    • ►  mayo (4)
    • ►  abril (1)
    • ►  marzo (2)
    • ►  enero (2)
  • ►  2006 (39)
    • ►  diciembre (2)
    • ►  noviembre (1)
    • ►  septiembre (4)
    • ►  agosto (16)
    • ►  julio (13)
    • ►  junio (3)
Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Datos personales

jackson
Ver todo mi perfil