achyutktelang blogspot

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

Schizopolis!

Posted on 12:30 by jackson


I highly recommend this film and Soderbergh's book written around the same time.  All of this is before his meteoric rise (I've always wanted to use that phrase) to the top of the film world.  I'm not sure where he is now but he's one smart and creative cookie.

'Getting Away With It'

Brilliant stuff.
Enviar por correo electrónicoEscribe un blogCompartir en XCompartir con Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Spielberg Part 3 - Saving Private Ryan, The William Goldman Essay
    I finally tracked down that essay by Goldman regarding 'Saving Private Ryan'. I thought I'd put it up here to make sure I didn...
  • Sunday Fun
    Anachronisme Uploaded by LesSingesHurlants . - Arts and animation videos.
  • Robert Rodriguez Music Video
    Rodriguez shot this little music video with two Canon 7d DSLR's. Even the television program 'House' decided to do a little exp...
  • Hertzfeldt might have an obsession...
    A wonderful obsession.
  • (sin título)
    “A movie has to have a great opening. It must command attention…You don’t ever want to open a play at the top of your bent. But a movie shou...
  • More Toobs
    Rob's finished the new installment of 'In teh Toobs' and I can see why he fell behind schedule. Ambitious would be a fitting de...
  • Mark
    Zemeckis is a lot like Speilberg or Ron Howard where they can do great popcorn movies but lack the confidence or depth to pull off real dram...
  • More Konk.
    I don't know if it's the Jameson but this guy seems to make a lot of sense.
  • The Conversation
  • The most gloriously nerdy thing I've ever seen...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (4)
    • ►  enero (4)
  • ►  2013 (13)
    • ►  julio (4)
    • ►  mayo (4)
    • ►  abril (2)
    • ►  marzo (1)
    • ►  febrero (1)
    • ►  enero (1)
  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  noviembre (1)
    • ►  julio (2)
    • ►  marzo (1)
    • ►  enero (1)
  • ▼  2011 (28)
    • ►  diciembre (1)
    • ►  octubre (3)
    • ►  septiembre (1)
    • ►  agosto (6)
    • ►  junio (2)
    • ►  mayo (2)
    • ►  abril (3)
    • ►  marzo (3)
    • ▼  febrero (2)
      • Schizopolis!
      • Homage
    • ►  enero (5)
  • ►  2010 (34)
    • ►  noviembre (5)
    • ►  octubre (2)
    • ►  septiembre (5)
    • ►  agosto (5)
    • ►  julio (3)
    • ►  junio (2)
    • ►  mayo (4)
    • ►  abril (2)
    • ►  marzo (3)
    • ►  febrero (1)
    • ►  enero (2)
  • ►  2009 (25)
    • ►  diciembre (2)
    • ►  noviembre (2)
    • ►  agosto (2)
    • ►  julio (1)
    • ►  junio (5)
    • ►  mayo (4)
    • ►  abril (6)
    • ►  marzo (2)
    • ►  febrero (1)
  • ►  2008 (48)
    • ►  diciembre (5)
    • ►  noviembre (1)
    • ►  octubre (4)
    • ►  septiembre (1)
    • ►  agosto (1)
    • ►  julio (2)
    • ►  junio (4)
    • ►  mayo (5)
    • ►  abril (7)
    • ►  marzo (5)
    • ►  febrero (9)
    • ►  enero (4)
  • ►  2007 (56)
    • ►  diciembre (4)
    • ►  noviembre (4)
    • ►  octubre (3)
    • ►  septiembre (8)
    • ►  agosto (6)
    • ►  julio (19)
    • ►  junio (3)
    • ►  mayo (4)
    • ►  abril (1)
    • ►  marzo (2)
    • ►  enero (2)
  • ►  2006 (39)
    • ►  diciembre (2)
    • ►  noviembre (1)
    • ►  septiembre (4)
    • ►  agosto (16)
    • ►  julio (13)
    • ►  junio (3)
Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Datos personales

jackson
Ver todo mi perfil